Let's Go on a Detox






If this summer you weren’t satisfied with your shape, this is the right time to take the huge step for a better next summer.
I will be sharing with you my experience and how I‘m losing weight.

There are 3 keys for a better body:


  • -Eat Healthy you have to take your time choosing what to eat and where to eat. For me, I do prefer preparing my own food at home. And when I eat out I’m so picky and I try to choose the best thing for my body so as not to lose all the work that I’ve done in the week

  1. -WORK WORK WORK you have to work out whenever you can, I try to work out three times a week minimum,
  1. -Drink water and Detox your body: While for many people drinking sufficient water throughout the day was never a challenge, for others it can be a real struggle to say goodbye to juice and soda. Also called fruit infused water or flavored water, Detox water is nothing else than (filtered) tap water immersed with fresh fruits, vegetables or herbs.

These are 4 of  the simplest but effective Detox you will ever make:

  • Lemon detox water
This basic lemon water is probably one of the very first detox water recipes around and perfect for a healthy morning routine. You just need the juice of one lemon mixed with cold or warm water. Add some lemon slices if you like. Drink it each morning after you wake up or take it with you in a water bottle and sip it all day
  • Lemon ginger infused water
    Ginger is a natural pain reliever, warms you from the inside and speeds up your digestion. For best results drink it at room temperature each morning directly after getting up. That helps stimulating your organism to flush toxic waste.
  • Watermelon detox water

Watermelons contain not only a lot of vitamins and minerals, but they also support your body to flush toxins.

  • Strawberry honeydew melon water


            You need 10 strawberries cut in halves and some melon pieces. Put fruits in a large                  glass, pour in water and add some fresh mint leaves. Leave it in your fridge for an                     hour, then enjoy.This drink not only detoxifies it also hydrates and can provide a                      beautiful skin. Rich in vitamins and anti-inflammatory substances it looks just                           gorgeous in a glass.





Comments

Popular Posts