What to wear #winteriscoming

If you ever was wondering about what to wear this winter, and what to buy. 

The answer is heerrrrre bellow :) :)

You will find  many different looks for the office (simple, casual, and fancy) very affordable , when possible you'll find the links from where I do my shopping or I'll mention the stores where you can find the same articles ... I Hope You'll enjoy This light article don’t forget to leave a comment if you have more ideas to share with us







This look is really easy to find the top and the jackets are available @shein online. You can use the link below to shop them.
Personnaly I cracked for the pole and I have order it for I think 22$ once I receive it I'll post a photo of it on my instagram account @Navyandteaal

The link







I am personnaly a HUGE FAN of  the plum color because I love dark colors ... all it takes it's a plum jacket and a beautiful bleue scarf  to make ip on the top :) 
This look can be wore for the office or when you are having drinks with your friends after work <3 

The jacket and the scarf are available in the Zara Stores





This look is really immortale ...like after a decate you can wear the same look and be stunning on it... theese clothes are easy to find you can shop them at a low price and an acceptable quality @shein Buy it from here

You can also find them @ the Bershka store, Zara store and the Massimu Dutti one.










This one is one of my favourite ones, it is shure that you'll not be wearing it for work .
But its really a non effort casual look. The top you can find it easily in the @fashionova website.
It's a Look where casual and classiness meet. 









This is defenetly a classy look ...I can't say more.
The pin added a lot to the outfit, and this is my trick always buy a normal blazer but always add a classy pin to it. It changes it all ;)







Very simple look but theese black heels and the hat added an elegance touch to it.


 When you dare the Blair Waldorf Look :) 



 I hope you enjoyed it 
HindG





Comments

Popular Posts